Board of Education
Ensuring students are supported in their social emotional, health and academic needs to create citizens that are ready to contribute successfully to the global society.
Developing an educational community that fosters productive graduates.
Values & Goals Statements
District Values Statements:
- All students can learn at high levels based on their individual levels and abilities.
- All people have the right to be accepted and treated with respect.
- Schools will be safe, well-organized, sufficiently equipped, and caring environments.
- Effective teaching/learning is the responsibility of the entire community, including the school district, its teachers and staff, families, and the community at large.
- High academic and behavioral principles are expected from all students and staff.
District Level Goals:
- Increase student achievement and performance.
- Align district programs and services for success, cohesiveness, and longevity.
- Maximize resources and personnel assets to facilitate learning.