Open vision bar

Request for Proposal - Food/Kitchen Supplies


School & Community Nutrition

Clay County – Jackson County – Laurel County – Pulaski County




Clay, Jackson, Laurel, and Pulaski County Schools, Child Nutrition Services (CJLP Group) is requesting proposals for a one year prime vendor agreement for Food/Kitchen Supplies.  This one year, cost plus fixed fee agreement is for the 2022-2023 school year. Specifications are available at the Clay County Board of Education: 128 Richmond Road Manchester, KY, 40962 and by clicking the links provided below.  Inquiries regarding this proposal are to be directed to: Melinda Nicholson, Food Service Coordinator, Clay County Board of Education, 606-598-2168 or All proposals must be received by May 18, 2022 at 4:00 PM EST. The CJLP Group reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.

Click here for a copy of the request for proposal. 

Click here for a copy of the item specification list. 

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Compliant Online Form, (AD-3027) found online at How to file a Compliant, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.


Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back to School News       Print