Open vision bar

Invitation to Bid School & Community Nutrition Program


The Clay County Board of Education School & Community Nutrition Program will accept bids until 2:00pm Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 for food/kitchen supply items, janitorial items, and the intent to quote produce items. Bid and quote specifications are available at the Superintendent’s office: 128 Richmond Road, Manchester, KY, 40962 or online by clicking the following links: 

Food/Kitchen Invitation to Bid

Food/Kitchen Bid Form

Janitorial Invitation to Bid

Janitorial Bid Form

Produce Invitation to Bid

Produce Bid Form


The Clay County Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all bids.


William Sexton, Superintendent

Clay County Public Schools

(606) 598-2168

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.


Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

Back to School News       Print