Board Of Education
Preparing the hearts and minds of every student for a successful and attainable future!
Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential by delivering the skills and concepts necessary to graduate both college and career ready and prepared for the 21st century.
Values & Goals Statements
District Values Statements:
- All students can learn at high levels based on their individual levels and abilities.
- All people have the right to be accepted and treated with respect.
- Schools will be safe, well-organized, sufficiently equipped, and caring environments.
- Effective teaching/learning is the responsibility of the entire community, including the school district, its teachers and staff, families, and the community at large.
- High academic and behavioral principles are expected from all students and staff.
District Level Goals:
- Increase student achievement and performance.
- Align district programs and services for success, cohesiveness, and longevity.
- Maximize resources and personnel assets to facilitate learning.